DIY Automation Setup
3-Step process to set up your Automation Environments.
Set Up Your Development Environment
- Download & Install Java (Recommended Open JDK 8+)
- Install BIAMI Dev and set up your development environment.
Design Your First Automation
- Follow the Draw > Design > Deploy Process
- Draw your process and list business tasks in stages.
- Translate business tasks into technical tasks & assign automation scripts.
- Define context parameters.
- Import process into BIAMI DEV environment.
- Test & debug.
- Ask for help & we'll share best practices!
Run, Improve and Scale
- Get BIAMI.IO EE and build your test and all pre-production environments.
- Set up automation clusters and secure production environments.
- Automate your processes, launch APIs, services and build management dashboards and applications
- Run your Automation Platform.
- Build the ecosystem, share and improve!
- Manage resources and lifecycles with BIAMI.IO Resource Manager.
- Scale your automation to meet SLA with BIAMI.IO Performance Manager.
Consider BIAMI Intelligent Automation Lab to learn and build business-critical automation and benefit from creators' experience and best practices. It includes infrastructure, technology and assistance required for your automation journey.